Why does CrowdKash charge platform fee?
CrowdKash has operating expenses resulting from infrastructure, technology, payroll & benefits for our employees. This pricing model is made so that you receive great service from us uninterrupted without worrying about any overhead.
Does CrowdKash charge lowest fee possible?
Comparatively with other similar platforms, CrowdKash charges the lowest possible fee for the services we offer. Some of them are as follows :
- Pay only after you raise.
- Fundraise without time-limit. Stop/pause fundraiser whenever you wish
- Receive all that you raise (net the CrowdKash & payment gateway fees)
- Transfer funds to your account in one or more installments
- Get personalized guidance from our CrowdKash ambassadors on raising funds for the camapaign.
- Marketing services offered free of cost (other platforms charge around 20% for the same)
What are the Marketing services that CrowdKash offers?
- Narrating the campaign story using videos that create an impact.
- Creating images for promotion.
- Personal coaching from a CrowdKash ambassador who has raised funds successfully on the platform.
- Boosting the campaign by amplifying the marketing efforts that will aid in raising funds quickly.
- Sending emailers and publishing your campaign in our Newsletters that we regularly send out to our generous communities.
What are the charges involved for raising funds on CrowdKash?
- We charge 5% as platform fee for hosting campaigns on our platform. (2-4% on certain campaigns of national importance, cause, calamity, special offers or pre-approved campaigns).
- There is a transactional fee charged by the banks and card issuers varying from 2.5% to 4% (depending on contributor’s mode of payment, geographical location & payment processing systems). In addition, a payout fee is applicable as well.
- These charges are exclusive of GST which needs to be paid as service charge to the Government.
- Extra fees percentage maybe applicable incase where we manage any campaign end to end.